The Fish food extruding line is suitable to make floating fish food with various sizes and shapes.
1.Flow chart: flour mixing-screw covneying-extruding-sifting-air conveying-drying-flavoring-packaging.
2. Raw materials: corn flour, rice flour, wheat flour, fish bone meal, chicken powder, glycerol etc.
3. Voltage: normally 380v, 50hz, 3 phase, also can customize as client's local voltage.
4. Adopt Siemens motor, prolong the machines usage life.
5. Siemens PLC and touch screen make the line more easier to operate, the fault will display on the screen directly, no need to check the machine one by one.
6. Different capacity for choice, from 100kg/hr to 5000kg/hr.
1. Could we visit your factory to check the machine carefully and closely?
You’re more than welcome to visit Darin, we will provide machine test running, face to face discussioin and turkey project design solution.
2. Could you afford technician team to guide our installation and commissioning?
Oversea commssioning service provided, our technician will help to install the machine, and teach local workers about operation and manitenance. Buyer should pay for the technician’s round flight ticket , accommodation and salary.
3. How long is your machine’s guarantee time?
One year from the machine arrive at your factory.
4. If some parts break after warranty, what should we do?
Darin supply full-life after sales service, whenever new parts needed, we will help to supply new replacments at reasonable price & in shortest time.
5. If we show our workshop size, can you design layout for the whole line?
AutoCAD layout will be provided as client’s workshop size.
6. During epedemic period, how should we install the processing line without any experience?
1) Before delivery, we will take detailed operation video to show how to assemble each machine, how to operate and maintain the line.
2) Operation manual, circuit diagram etc in English version will be provided.
3) Online support available. If any questions during installation or production, our engineer will help to solve by videocall or zoom meeting.