Views: 0 Author: Darin Publish Time: 2022-08-03 Origin: www.darin.cn
Today, I will be sharing the benefits of coconut included in dogs' feed. Darin was established in 2011, providing high-quality machinery lines, throughout the years, we have developed rapidly with our customers. We receive more than 90% of good reviews from our customers. Darin is glad and thankful for your support.
Currently, coconut oil is a popular trend, which uses in human cooking as oil or as a topical moisturizer. So, it is so great for us humans to use, was it safe to use in pet feed our pets? The answer is a yes! Continue reading to learn more about the benefits of coconut oil.
During the manufacturing of pet foods, we need to add oil as a lubricator to ensure the ingredients and machinery can run smoothly. A better choice chooses coconut oil, it is nutritional and values adding to our dry kibbles.
Coconut oil is rich in saturated fats, most of which are 'healthy' fats, called medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs). Professionals believe that the MCTs are found in coconut oil. MCTs can help benefit metabolic function that assists with weight loss, immune system support, bone health, and improve bad breathing.
Furthermore, coconut oil included in the process of manufacturing will improve our dogs' fur, adding glossy and preventing hair loss. Reduce coughing and eliminate hairballs. Lauric Acid is found in coconut oil too, which is anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and anti-bacterial properties of coconut oil. The lauric acid is also supposed to fight off viruses.
1. Darin Machinery chooses motors of high quality, we use motors that are from either WEG or Siemens. The brands provide a 3-year worldwide warranty, any consent about this you can contact our customer service support to find out more information.
2. Electric Parts are from ABB or Schneider. Thus, it is easy to get a replacement when needed no matter which country are you located in.
3. Most Machinery has implemented PLC and Touchscreen to optimize the level of production. Realizing a user-friendly system has effectively reduced the labor required. These electric parts are provided by Siemens, Germany.
4. The PLC and Touchscreen take control of the full processing line, not just one or two machines. The touchscreen will display English.
5. If there is any technical fault occurs, there will be relevant information displayed specifically on the touchscreen. Thus, it enables you to solve it easily, without the need to investigate the specific problem.
6. The control cabinet is 24V, which is a safe voltage.
7. The whole machinery line has implemented three different protectors to ensure the safety of the operators and machines. Namely the over-current protector, over-voltage protector, and over-heat protector.
8. The body of the machinery line including, the mesh belt, and parts in contact with ingredients are all made of food-grade stainless steel. And the cover body is made of stainless steel too.
Furthermore, our add-on services:
1. Darin will be providing training materials and installing videos, showing you how to connect the different machines.
2. We will be providing services, for example, designing our machinery layout plans according to your factory layout design.
3. Basic pet food recipe, and lifetime inquiries service, when you have any doubts, feel free to contact your consultants.
In conclusion, if you are considering investing in a pet food machinery line, contact Darin Machinery. We provide professional advice for our customers, furthermore, we have rich experience in exporting machinery overseas, currently, our machinery lines are operating in over 70 countries worldwide.